Sunday, December 16

Shaved 17 Minutes off My Personal Record - Amanda's Ultimate Bootcamp Success Story

Me Passing My Brother
I was never the “athlete” growing up in comparison to my younger brother (the natural at all sports).


After participating in UBC for 6+ months, my brother and I ran our 3rd half marathon together with our family present and placing bets on the winner. I not only shaved off 17 minutes from my PR last year but I also passed my brother in the last mile and beat him by 3 minutes! He now talks about doing bootcamp in the future so this doesn’t happen again.  


Me and My brother post-race
I want to thank Ultimate Bootcamp for this once in a lifetime victory for myself!



To start your own Fitness Success Story, go to:  www.ultimatebootcamp.com

No comments:

Post a Comment