Tuesday, December 18

Living with Lupus - Galina's Ultimate Bootcamp Success Story

I’m living with Lupus, an autoimmune disease that damages the body within. Doctors recommended exercises to help joints. I laughed:  “Exercise?  I’ve never exercised.” 
Before exercising

Ten years of steroids added many extra pounds.  Losing weight was highly motivating, at which point I discovered Ultimate Bootcamp. I absolutely fell in love with this program and did three, 4x a week sessions in a row. Training variety is what kept me going and helped stayed motivated. Not only it was great for my health, my joints, but started to lose that entire steroid-gained weight. I had lost 10 lbs. in 3 months, few inches off my waste, even a size down.

Wearing shorts for the first time in 12 years!!!
Ultimate Bootcamp set me on a road to a better and healthier future. Thank you!




To start your own Fitness Success Story, go to:  www.ultimatebootcamp.com



No comments:

Post a Comment