Thursday, October 25
You Know You're an Ultimate Bootcamper When...
by Brittney St. Germain
Arlington and Watertown Bootcamp Coach
I Am an Ultimate Bootcamper
You know you're an Ultimate Bootcamper when...
- "Ugh, that's way too late" is your response to the 6:30AM workout invite.
- You track the weather forecasts from 4-7AM in hourly increments every week night at 9pm.
- Every park you encounter you assess it's terrain and accommodations for step-ups and triceps dips.
- Waking up at 7AM on a Saturday IS sleeping in.
- Your feelings about burpees have turned from hate/hate to LOVE!/hate.
- You know what an 8-count Body Builder is.
- You've got layering clothes down to a science.
- You know exactly what it feels like to lay flat on the ground, soaking wet, looking up into the sky, rain hitting your face while you bang out those crunches.
- That feeling doesn't keep you from showing up the next day, and the next.
- The only t-shirt you have anymore is an Ultimate Bootcamp t-shirt.
What makes you an Ultimate Bootcamper?
Let the world know!