Wednesday, December 5

Post-College Lost 24 Pounds - Courtney's Ultimate Bootcamp Success Story

In the four years since graduating college I have watched my weight creep up from 155 to an all-time high of 192. I was having a difficult time motivating myself and needed a change. 

The Post-College Pounds added up
12 weeks and 24 pounds lost!!!


After 12 weeks of Ultimate Bootcamp, I have lost 24 lbs and dropped from a size 14 to a size 10! I am also seeing muscle tone and definition and feel stronger, healthier, and much more confident.

I have met some amazing people and really do enjoy the early morning butt-kicking! I’ve signed up for two more sessions and can’t wait to achieve my goals and then some!

COURTNEY'S NOVEMBER UPDATE:  I've now lost 43 pounds!!!
 

To start your own Fitness Success Story, get started at www.ultimatebootcamp.com


No comments:

Post a Comment