Sunday, December 2

Bootcamp Can Become Addicting: Patricia's Ultimate Bootcamp Story

I heard of Ultimate Bootcamp through a friend who called it “addicting.” I could not understand how anything requiring a 5 AM wakeup could be so. My family bet I wouldn’t last one week, describing my morning moods as “Jekyll and Hyde.”

Patricia Hiking
 Well, Bootcamp IS addicting! There is nothing better than walking through the door at 6:45a.m. (grinning) knowing what I have accomplished before most people are awake.

 I feel better about myself both physically and emotionally which translates to a more pleasant demeanor. I may even challenge my brother to a pushup contest when he returns for military leave!


   To start your own Fitness Success Story, go to www.ultimatebootcamp.com


No comments:

Post a Comment