Tuesday, December 11

"I Can't Believe it!" - Stacey's Ultimate Bootcamp Success Story

What???  Well….I can’t believe it, but I’m going to be 40. After spending what seems like my whole adult life going to school, establishing a career and then starting a business, I realized I had let my well being take a back seat. 

Forty was coming at me quick and I was afraid I wouldn’t be able to face it head on! 

Stacey Before



I’ve never been one to shy away from a challenge, and boot camp is just that. It’s one of the hardest things I’ve ever done. I could tell you about the weight I’ve lost or the strength I’ve gained, but the real reward is my new found confidence. Every day I leave boot camp, I say to myself, “I can’t believe I just did that!”



To start your own Fitness Success Story, go to:  www.ultimatebootcamp.com

No comments:

Post a Comment