Friday, December 14

This Changed Everything - Amanda's Ultimate Bootcamp Success Story


Surprising myself every day...
My fitness journey started two years ago. Since then I’ve lost over 75 pounds, but earlier this year I decided I needed a jump-start.

I found Ultimate Bootcamp and everything changed. I have already completed two obstacle races, shaved 5 minutes off my 5K, and started training for a half marathon. The camaraderie and amazing trainers are why I keep coming back.

I am faster, stronger, and more confident than ever. Yesterday a fellow bootcamper told me I had inspired her to push harder and it felt amazing. I will continue to inspire myself, and others, every day.

Thanks Ultimate Bootcamp!


To start your own Fitness Success Story, go to:  www.ultimatebootcamp.com

No comments:

Post a Comment