Get ready to put that shiny, new Ultimate Bootcamp body to the test this summer. There are a lot of great summer race events in New England, including bike rides and obstacle course races. Ultimate Bootcamp Trainer Dawna, with help from other Trainers, have put together a list of their favorite summer race events.
Dawna tells us on her personal race list this season are the Cohasset Sprint Tri, the Reggae Ramble 4 miler, the Buzzards Bay 1.2 mile swim and the Spartan Beast in September.
Will you be joining us at any of these summer races in 2012?
Find a training partner, carpool buddy, or post training tips or photos on Ultimate Bootcamp's Facebook page.
NEW ENGLAND SUMMER RACE event on Facebook.
Obstacle Course Races (3 – 10+ miles)
June 9: Reviver Challenge (3 miles), Cumberland, RI
June 9 & 10: Warrior Dash (3 miles), Thompson, CThttp://www.warriordash.com/
· July 14: Warrior Dash (3 miles), Morristown, NJ
· July 14 & 15: Tough Mudder (10 miles), Mt. Snow, VT
· July 21: Tough Mountain Challenge (3 miles), Sunday River, ME
· August 11 & 12: Spartan Sprint (3 miles), Amesbury, MA
· August 11 & 12: Warrior Dash (3 miles), Windham, NY
5K Races (3.1 miles)
· Greater Framingham Track Club: All ages, Wednesday night, summer track series at Bowditch; relay teams; trail runs
· Saturdays & Sundays at 8:30am: Freedom Trail Run, Boston
· June 1, June 22, July 20, August 10, August 31: RACE (Run Against Cancer Events) Friday 5K Summer Series, Boston
· June 3: AIDS Walk & 5K Run, Boston
· June 10: Sharon Timlin Memorial 5K, Hopkinton
June 27: Colt State Park 5k, Providence, RIhttp://www.3craceproductions.com/RacePages/ColtStatePark5K.htm
· July 3: Harvard Pilgrim 5K at Patriot Place, Foxborough
July 12: Berna’s Great Legs 5K Women’s Run, Lowell
· July 14: Artesani Park 5K, Brighton
Sprint Triathlons (.5 mile swim/13 mile bike/3 mile run)
· June 10: Marlborough Tri
· June 17: Ashland Sprint Tri
· July 22: Danskin Women Only Tri