Monday, December 31

Kick Start to Summer Swimsuits- Prue's Ultimate Bootcamp Success Story

Best Kick start to the summer!

When I first registered for Ultimate Bootcamp, I think it was a combination of dreading yet another summer in swimsuits and already making excuses as to why I wouldn’t make it to the beach this summer.

After 1 month of Ultimate Bootcamp, my outlook has completely changed and I don’t remember a time I’ve felt so motivated!



I’ve already registered for my 2nd month of Ultimate Bootcamp and I push myself harder than I ever have before. I’ve even started training for my first 5K!

Registering for Ultimate Boot Camp was the best decision I could have made this year.

Thank you UBC! You have completely turned my life around.  :)


To start your own Fitness Success Story, go to:  www.ultimatebootcamp.com
 
 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment